[macvoiceover] Re: Just purchased a macbook air, now what?

  • From: Keith Reedy <keithreedy@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: macvoiceover@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 26 Jul 2012 20:12:10 -0400

Hi Jenifer and welcome to the list and congrats on your new mac.

Good thing to do first is to make a list of the things you do with the computer
therefore a list of things that you want to do with your Mac.

Lots of great sites for learning to do what you want to do.
Check out the growing list of guides and helps at,
http://www.icanworkthisthing.com/
under
mac with Voiceover.

Along the way, tell us how we can best help you because that is why we are here.

Welcome and smile, your life is about to change!
Keith Reedy
keithreedy@xxxxxxxxxxxx