[macvoiceover] Re: Just over 7 days! Whats going to happen on the macvoiceover list on the evening of October 26th? Heres a clue, Leopard!

  • From: Keith Reedy <WA9DRO@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: macvoiceover@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 19 Oct 2007 18:43:19 -0400

Nope,

Not a podcast, I am hoping that we will talk about the newfeatures in Leopard on the list.

Keith

On Oct 19, 2007, at 4:48 PM, VaShaun Jones wrote:

Is this a pod-cast or do you mean join you on the list?
On Oct 19, 2007, at 4:45 PM, Keith Reedy wrote:

Hi folks,

On the evening of the 26th of October at 6 PM, we plan to be in line at the Apple store in Indianapolis. I don't know how long it will take to get through the line, but just as soon as we do, we will be about 2 hours from home. Then we will load the Leopard and join the fun.

We will spend the next several hours exploring and talking about the new features in Leopard's Voiceover and talking with those of you who will be up for the late shift.

So, get a nap if you can and put on another pot of coffee. A few of you have already said that you would be picking up Leopard as well, so this will be fun. Join us won't you and bring a friend.

Users can subscribe to this list by sending email to macvoiceover-request@xxxxxxxxxxxxx with 'subscribe' in the Subject field OR by logging into the Webinterface at //www.freelists.org/list/macvoiceover