[macvoiceover] Re: Just a quick question: turning on Voice Over before a Mac OS install

  • From: "Robin Kipp" <robin.kipp@xxxxxx>
  • To: <macvoiceover@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 28 Jun 2009 18:03:38 +0200

Hi David,

David Poehlman wrote:

> wait, it should already be installed.  but you can use fn-command-f5
> after the spinning stops.

Thanks for the info, it worked! Yes, it was already installed, but as I
bought it here in Switzerland, only the German version of Mac OS 10.5
was installed, and as VO only offers an English synthesicer, I decided
to re-install it, uncheck all the languages I don't need and install the
English version.
Robin