[macvoiceover] Jumping to senders in Mail

  • From: Ian Edwards <ianedwards42@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: macvoiceover@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 14 Dec 2011 12:07:49 -0700

Ok, is there a quick way to jump to a group of emails from a particular sender
when sorted by *From in Mail?

Ok that was an awkward sentencce but I hope I got the point across, I'm sorted
by sender and want to jump to all the emails from, say my wife. Hitting the
first letter of her name doesn't take me there. Thoughts?

Ian