[macvoiceover] Re: Javascript links in Safari

  • From: Russell Solowoniuk <rsolowoniuk@xxxxxxx>
  • To: macvoiceover@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 11 Aug 2009 08:30:40 -0600

I've never had so much fun gathering eggs before! <grin>
On 11-Aug-09, at 7:38 AM, patrickneazer wrote:

Hello Russell and all:

Pretty good inspector (smile).

One more egg in the basket (grin).
On Aug 11, 2009, at 9:28 AM, Russell Solowoniuk wrote:

Hi all,

I discovered a way to get javascript links to activate in Safari. You guys probably know this already, but in case someone doesn't. What I did was to go into VO settings, then navigation, and then set the mouse cursor to follow the VO cursor. Then when I come across a link that won't activate, I press VO F5 to make sure the link is under the mouse, and then use NumPad 5 to click the link with the mouse. Works great!

HTH

Russell

Take good care and I wish you enough.

Love