[macvoiceover] Re: I've messed myself up some how

  • From: Peggy Fleischer <peggyfleischer@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: macvoiceover@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 2 Sep 2009 20:10:52 -0400

I thought I really had turned off the preview pain but it turned out only to be that I changed the default verbosity in the voiceover utility. I'm glad I got it going again though and I appreciate that you took the time and trouble to help me. Thanks much.

        Peggy Fleischer
peggyfleischer@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

Jude 1:24 Now to Him who is able to keep you from stumbling, And to present you
faultless Before the presence of His glory with exceeding joy,
1:25 To God our Savior, Who alone is wise, Be glory and majesty, Dominion
and power, Both now and forever. Amen.

On Sep 2, 2009, at 7:55 PM, Tommaso Nonis wrote:

Certainly you have turned off the preview pane. To turn it back on, position yourself to the vertical splitter in the main window, press vo command f5 to put the mouse over it and do two clicks with control option shift space.

Ceheers