[macvoiceover] Re: Itunes question

  • From: patrickneazer <patrickneazer@xxxxxxx>
  • To: macvoiceover@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 28 Jun 2009 22:23:21 -0400

Hello Peggy and all:

Dan is absolutely correct.

Some individuals have experienced a lack of success with the VO shift M option. If it does not work, you can try finding the song you want to buy, vo right arrow over to the price of the item, and then using vo shift spacebar to click on the price. This will bring up a window and you can follow the prompts. If you have an itunes account it will just ask you if you are sure you want to buy. If you already do not have an account, it will ask you to set one up using an ID.

Either way, you should be off and running in no time.

Let us know your progress and happy shopping and listening (smile).

On Jun 28, 2009, at 10:11 PM, Dan Eickmeier wrote:

Hi peggy, select the track you want to purchase in the songs table, hit VO-Shift-M, and hit return on the option in that contextual menu that'll say something like buy or get currently sellected song, or something like that. .
On Jun 28, 2009, at 9:38 PM, Peggy Fleischer wrote:

Good evening,

I have an Itunes question that you guys have probably answered a million times before but I can't seem to find the answer in the old messages. What I want to know about is how to buy a single song from Itunes. I can find the song in the songs table that results from my search but how do I get to the "buy button? Thanks.

Take good care and I wish you enough.

Love

Me