[macvoiceover] Itunes, problem with file names

  • From: "Benjamin Blatter" <benjaminblatter@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <macvoiceover@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 8 Feb 2011 22:47:29 +0100

Hi to all
Since we talk about ITunes: I still use it under windows at the moment. I
mainly use it for downloading podcasts. Sometimes ITunes doesn't save the
complete file name of some podcasts which result in incomplete dates at the
end or even incomplete directory names.
I'd like to know if anybody of you encounter this problem too under mac. Or
is it a general problem of ITunes? Can I fix it somehow? This is bugging me
for years.

Thanks for any suggestions you can give me.
Kind regards
Ben