[macvoiceover] Re: Itunes, new release!

  • From: Keith Reedy <WA9DRO@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: macvoiceover@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 31 May 2007 12:58:53 -0400

John,

You will find it under the view menu, look for view equilizer and yes it does change the sound of radio streams. Remember the sound changes may be subtle because there are so many choices.

Have fun.

Keith Reedy

On May 31, 2007, at 12:02 PM, gunn@xxxxxxxxx wrote:

Hello Keith:

Would you mind posting how to access the EQ, I know I posted my question to the Mac list but another question, can you when doing a live stream adjust
the EQ there as well?

Thanks,

John Gunn