[macvoiceover] Re: Itunes and a problem

  • From: Jacob Schmude <j.schmude@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: macvoiceover@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 18 Oct 2008 08:30:16 -0700

Hi John
Well mine doesn't crash, but I do get the html content area problem. I wonder what's different about that html content area than any other? I tried this one with window-eyes and that's when I got a crash--it managed to crash window-eyes. So whatever these controls are there's definitely a bug here.

On Oct 18, 2008, at 07:09, John Hess wrote:

Try the following. interact with the itunes store, Vokeys right arrow to the popup that says jenra have no idea how to spell that one, press vokeys space to activate the popup and move down to dance and press vokeys space to select that choice. vokeys right arrow to the link that says brows and Press vokeys space to click the link. . One of two things will happen. First, Itunes will say busy and close. Next, YOu will be placed back in the part of Itunes that you arrive at when you first open it with the source table the list the search box and other things. Tab through this and find for controls that say unknown. The voiceover curser does not see these controls so they cannot be interacted with. Also, you can't interact with the html content at that point.

John W. Hess & Barclay the WonderLab