[macvoiceover] Re: Itunes, adding music to library question

  • From: Marie Howarth <marie.jane2005@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: macvoiceover@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 29 Mar 2009 13:36:58 +0100

I did the same thing as you did Bret initially. I'm not sure if this is an itunes issue or if it is how I did the process of copying my music to the itunes music folder but when I added them I suddenly had duplicates. Like I said, not sure if this was just itunes duplicating everything or if by first copying the music to the itunes music folder and then importing the music made it so the songs were all duplicated. Just a note.

On 29 Mar 2009, at 08:47, Brett Campbell wrote:

How does one add music to the Itunes library on a Mac? In Itunes for Windows, I use the add folder or add file to library, and I am presented with the file selector. On the Mac, I only see add to library as a selection. When I enter on that, I'm not sure what I am to do from there. I placed all of the music I have now in the Itunes Music folder, but I can't see how to select it. I don't know what I selected, but somehow I did add all of my music to the library. How do I add music to the library that I later place in my Itunes folder?

Thanks,

Brett