[macvoiceover] Re: Itunes, adding music to library question

  • From: "Ginny Owens" <chickpowermusic@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <macvoiceover@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 29 Mar 2009 06:15:34 -0500

Bret,
After you select add to library, you'll have several "columns" of "stuff" on
your screen.  (gee, someone could offer a better technical explanation
<smile>)  Use the vo keys and left arrow to find the first table where you
can select the hd where your music is housed, so interact with that table
and arrow to the proper location: next you'll have the side bar,where you
should be able to find the specific folder where your music is, and finally,
you'll interact with a table and select a specific file or files that you'd
like added, if you don't want the entire folder to be added.  Finally, after
you stop interacting with the table, you will move to your right again to
find and select the "add" button by hitting the vo keays and space bar on
it.

So basically, if you attach an external drive which contains some music, you
would select the drive by name from the list, find the folder of the music
you'd like to import, and then add it to your library, which will also add
it to your itunes folder.
Gee, I hope that helps.  Let me know if I can explain further.

--Ginny

Follow me on Twitter:

www.twitter.com/ginnyowens

Join me on facebook