[macvoiceover] Re: Itunes.

  • From: Keith Reedy <WA9DRO@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: macvoiceover@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 28 May 2008 01:11:44 -0400

Actually, it will not fill up your harddrive, each song takes up just a small space. I am guessing that the average drive would hold several hundred thousand songs, or copies of songs. Don't worrie, make as many playlist as you want.

I have over a thousand songs, several Startrek adventures, over 25 audio books and a movie or 2, pictures for my friends, album covers and all of that takes up about 7 GIG.

With all of my apps, which are many, my files, hundreds, e-mail messages, over ten thousand, my iTunes library and more, I am only using about 50 GIG of my 250 GIG drive.

HTH.

Keith Reedy

On May 28, 2008, at 12:29 AM, Sara wrote:

Oh my, thanks for that. I am never going to use itunes. I can see it, my whole hard drive filling up...
Sara
----- Original Message ----- From: "Keith Reedy" <WA9DRO@xxxxxxxxx>