[macvoiceover] Re: Its that wonderful time of the year!

  • From: John Panarese <jpanarese@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: macvoiceover@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 24 Dec 2013 22:25:05 -0500

   And the same right back to you, my friend.  Have a merry Christmas and thank
you for continuing to maintain this list.

Take Care

John D. Panarese
Director
Mac for the Blind
Tel, (631) 724-4479
Email, john@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Website, http://www.macfortheblind.com

APPLE CERTIFIED SUPPORT PROFESSIONAL FOR MAC OSX Mountain Lion and LION