[macvoiceover] Re: Is garage band for IOS accesible?

  • From: "Tim Burgess" <timmac@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <macvoiceover@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 22 Nov 2011 13:02:03 -0000

Me too.

Best wishes.

Tim Burgess
Raised Bar Ltd
Phone:  +44 (0)1827 719822

http://www.raisedbar.net/petition.htm

-----Original Message-----
From: macvoiceover-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
[mailto:macvoiceover-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of David Hilbert
Poehlman
Sent: 04 November 2011 21:51
To: macvoiceover@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [macvoiceover] Re: Is garage band for IOS accesible?

I'm looking forward to your podcast.

On Nov 4, 2011, at 4:56 PM, Ricardo Walker wrote:

Ah.

Alright then.  Cool!  Apple really did a great job with this app.

Ricardo Walker
rwalker296@xxxxxxxxx
Twitter & Skype: rwalker296
www.mobileaccess.org

On Nov 4, 2011, at 3:36 PM, David Hilbert Poehlman wrote:

> I've got it running on a 3rd gen ipod touch and it works fine.
>
> On Nov 4, 2011, at 2:07 PM, Ricardo Walker wrote:
>
> I don't see why not.  But I don't know how well it will run.  GB is a huge
app which takes up a lot of device resources.  I'm using mine on a 4S and it
runs with no problems.  I think it would be a different story on a 3GS with
its 628MHZ processor and 256MB of RAM.

> Ricardo Walker
> rwalker296@xxxxxxxxx
> Twitter & Skype: rwalker296
> www.mobileaccess.org
>
> On Nov 4, 2011, at 2:01 PM, Keith Reedy wrote:
>
>> Hey Ricardo,
>>
>> Will it work with the 3GS?
>> Keith Reedy
>> keithreedy@xxxxxxxxxxxx
>>

>> On Nov 4, 2011, at 1:44 PM, Ricardo Walker wrote:
>>
>>> Yes it is.  I'm just starting to play with it.  Its very nice.  I will
be doing a podcast on it in the next few days.