[macvoiceover] Re: Is Safari biased?!

  • From: "Marty Rimpau" <mrimpau@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "macvoiceover@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <macvoiceover@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 29 Jun 2009 01:27:43 -0700

Hi Ray, try the nightly build of webkit that uses the same engine
safari does at
http://www.webkit.org
and that should solve that problem.
On Mon, 29 Jun 2009 09:04:33 +0100, Ray Hazan wrote:

Hi all,

Every time i try to access either Apple.com or Applestore.com/uk,
Safari gives me the error message that it quit unexpectedly or words
to that effect.

Any suggestions, please!

Thanks, Ray

Ray Hazan (G0PQQ)