[macvoiceover] Re: Is Audio Hijack Pro multitrack?

  • From: vashaun jones <vashaun.jones@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: macvoiceover@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 21 Apr 2008 12:08:32 -0400

The easiest way to copy a application is to either copy it to your applications folder and make an alias for it on your desktop or copy it ot you applications folder and then have it show up in the doc. If you need help with either then let me know. You have my Skype information.

On Apr 21, 2008, at 11:55 AM, John Moore wrote:

Hey all. I am interested in getting Audio Hijack and Fission as a
bundle, and I need to know if Hijack is multitrack. I would like to do
multitrack recording, and I have heard about this one a lot. If this
is not multitrack, can someone please tell me one that is that is
accessible? Also, I have a question about installation. To install a
program, do you just copy the app to the Applications folder, then
copy it to the desktop? I find that installation programs are not the
norm here. I'm just wondering how to install these once I get them.
Thanks for the help.

--
John Moore