[macvoiceover] Re: Iphone users guide?

  • From: Keith Reedy <wa9dro@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: macvoiceover@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 17 Jun 2009 10:59:39 -0400

Thanks, got it, just thought some others mite want it in text.

Keith Reedy

On Jun 17, 2009, at 10:52 AM, David Poehlman wrote:

I can pull it for you if you like.

On Jun 17, 2009, at 10:23 AM, Keith Reedy wrote:

Thanks Greg, I have that one. I was looking for something related just to the use of Voiceover on the iPhone.

Keith Reedy

On Jun 17, 2009, at 10:14 AM, Greg Kearney wrote:

We, ABWA, have produced a DAISY and iPod Audiobook version of iPhone Accessibility Features by Apple. It can be downloaded at:

http://www.cucat.org/library/openbiblio/shared/biblio_view.php?bibid=79111&tab=opac

Gregory Kearney
Manager - Accessible Media
Association for the Blind of Western Australia
61 Kitchener Avenue, PO Box 101
Victoria Park 6979, WA Australia

Telephone: +61 (08) 9311 8202
Telephone: +1 (307) 224-4022 (North America)
Fax: +61 (08) 9361 8696
Toll free: 1800 658 388 (Australia only)
Email: gkearney@xxxxxxxxx

On Jun 17, 2009, at 6:51 AM, Keith Reedy wrote:

Did some one pull out the information which is directly related to Voiceovers use on the iPhone and I missed it?

I have seen something on all of the accessibility features, but, not on just the use of Voiceover.

It would be helpful if we had something to use as a starting point.

If this has already been done, please send it again.