[macvoiceover] Re: Iphone: entering numbers while on a call

  • From: "Marco" <news@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <macvoiceover@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 24 Jun 2009 10:50:27 -0600

So I guess Apple isn't perfect after all.  They do have their hardware flaws
as well as software problems.  It's the only thing about mac users that
drives me nuts is that they claim that their company is without flaws and
that only Microsoft has problems.  Hurray!  Thank you Apple for joining the
real world of digital!
Marco