[macvoiceover] Re: Iphone 4 upgrade: a question about using notes

  • From: David Poehlman <david.poehlman@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: macvoiceover@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 22 Jun 2010 18:09:18 -0400

air plain mode might be what you need, it's at the top of settings.

On Jun 22, 2010, at 5:55 PM, Cheryl Homiak wrote:

If I can be sure my speech won't suddenly stop, I was thinking about sometimes
using my iPhone for notes instead of the iPad, now that I can pair a keyboard.
Is there any way I can turn the phone off so I won't get any calls when I am
taking notes? It would be really embarrassing in some situations to have the
phone ring and I have noticed that sometimes even when the earphones are used
the ring may come out of the speaker instead. So if I was going to use the
iPhone for notes, I'd have to be able to make sure the phone wasn't going to
ring. I'm not going to stop using my iPad but there are times when smaller is
better.

T ia.

--

Cheryl