[macvoiceover] Ipeng

  • From: Jeronimo Schöber <info@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: macvoiceover@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 6 Apr 2010 14:50:10 +0200

Hello,
has anyone used ipeng on their iphone or ipod touch to remotely control a
slimserver squeezecenter which powers Logitech's music players?
This players and the whole software is open source and very accessible and
highly customizable. Ipeng is an app that can be install on an iphone or ipod
touch and it should be fun for sighted users as well to use it on an ipad.
This app would really get me into getting an iphone if it was accessible with
voice over.
Btw.: If you can read this mail alright I have successfully written my first
mail using OS X's mail client.
Best regards
Jeronimo