[macvoiceover] Re: Ipad info

  • From: Pete Nalda <lpnalda@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: macvoiceover@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 25 Apr 2011 17:48:55 -0500

Actually the apps show up in a small area at the center of the iPad screen, but
also there is at the right corner a 2x button that will make the app run full
screen, but you loose resolution.

On Apr 25, 2011, at 3:47 PM, James Dean wrote:

> Apps made for iPhone will still run on iPad, you will just not have the full
> screen. The only difference between iPad apps is that they are optimized for
> the larger screen, so you'll be working in one little corner of your iPad
> screen.
>
> HTH,
>
> James A. Dean
>

> On Apr 25, 2011, at 4:41 PM, Mary Otten wrote:
>
>> Hi Lary,
>> You should not have to repurchase the apps you have for your IPhone to
>> run them on the IPad. But in some cases, such as atbat 11, there is a
>> separate IPad app. And if you want that one, then you do have to buy
>> it, since it is a made for IPad app. What I don't know is whether there
>> is something about the IPhone version that won't let it run on an IPad.
>> I know for sure that Navigon runs on both IPod and IPad without buying
>> it twice, because that's what I've done, but can't comment on AtBat,
>> because I have not loaded it onto my IPad.
>>
>> mary

Egun On, Lagunak! (Basque for G'day, Mates)
Pete Nalda
http://www.myspace.com/musikonalda
http://www.facebook.com/lpnalda
http://www.linkedin.com/in/lpnalda