[macvoiceover] Re: Introduction & a Question about Bible Software

  • From: CJ Daniel <cj_daniel@xxxxxxx>
  • To: macvoiceover@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 3 Apr 2011 18:21:01 -0700

Keith,

Yeah, I finally got it working.  For some reason the software wasn't actually
pane, it began to work.  I'm very happy!  I really do appreciate the help.

However, this does bring up another question, now that the software is working
for me.  I know you can get many free bibles, commentaries, dictionaries, & etc
from crosswire.  Of course, many of these items are older or out of copyright
protection.  I'm not complaining, mind you.  But, I love the NLT or New Living
Translation & the Bible Knowledge Commentary.  Is there any provision for
purchasing newer titles for MacSword--Eloquent?

Again, thanks,

CJ