[macvoiceover] Re: Introduction & a Question about Bible Software

  • From: "Cristina Afonso" <cristina.g.afonso@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <macvoiceover@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 3 Apr 2011 12:43:07 +0100

   Hi CJ,

I am Cristina Afonso from Poortugal and I have swiched for a MacBook Pro with VoiceOver recently too. I'm loving every second of it. Just to say that I'm here to help and that I'll be glad to be useful.
Welcome on the list! Enjoy your Mac!

   All the best

   Cristina Afonso
----- Original Message ----- From: "CJ Daniel" <cj_daniel@xxxxxxx>