[macvoiceover] Introduction

  • From: Gordon Keen <gordonkeen@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: macvoiceover@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 28 Sep 2010 16:43:44 +0100

Hi

I've just joined the list and thought I would introduce myself.
I live in the South-West of England and have been using a mac book for about 18
months now and am really enjoying the experience.
I have an ipod nano 4th gen but am looking forward to Santa bringing me an ipod
touch 4

I use my mac book mainly for email, surfing and reading ebooks and listening to
audio books but also stream music and radio to my airport express using airfoil
to my hi-fi

O.K. that's me done

Cheers

From glorious Devon, England.>