[macvoiceover] Re: Introduction

  • From: "Cristina Afonso" <cristina.g.afonso@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <macvoiceover@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 4 Mar 2011 22:33:51 -0000

   Hi Desy!

My name is Cristina Afonso and I'm from Portugal. I'm new to the Mac too. I've ordered the new MacBook Pro and the new iPad 2, I'm stil waiting for them. I welcome you and want to say that I'll be here to help you too. There are wonderful podcasts on VoiceOver from Mr. Mike Arrigo that are a mustt have , (if your write Mike Arrigo on google you'll find them), and also very good ones on www.visionaustralia.org. All these podcasts are in mp3 format, very good instructions and very easy to download! There are instructions on VoiceOver for the Mac computers, for the iPhone, for the iPod Touch and also for the iPad!
Have lots of fun with your Mac!

   All the best

   Cristina Afonso
----- Original Message ----- From: "Desi Noller" <desiandcandy@xxxxx>