[macvoiceover] Re: Introducing Microsoft Office for Mac 2011.

  • From: Olivia Norman <olivianorman@xxxxxx>
  • To: macvoiceover@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 30 Oct 2010 05:56:25 -0700

I got to play with it yesterday, and it still doesn't work, my time was
limited, though, so if someone's gotten it to work, I would love to hear how.
It's up to MS to fix this, but I'm not holding my breath either, as we all know
they don't take accessibility as seriously as Apple does.

"Innovation distinguishes between a leader and a follower", Steve Jobs