[macvoiceover] Re: Introducing Microsoft Office for Mac 2011.

  • From: "Tim Grady" <tfgrady1@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <macvoiceover@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 30 Oct 2010 13:06:49 -0400

That doesn't make any sense at all.

-----Original Message-----
From: macvoiceover-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
[mailto:macvoiceover-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Bubba
Sent: Saturday, October 30, 2010 9:42 AM
To: macvoiceover@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [macvoiceover] Re: Introducing Microsoft Office for Mac 2011.

Well I would have said that if VO was a third party software but it is not
it is part of Apple OS so the responsibility is on MS onto apple. Now If it
was Apple software then we could put the blame on Apple.  So in my opinion
MS needs to do like all the other software makers for Mac, and I devices
make there stuff VO accessible. Not Apple make VO accessible to the apps
that is not theirs.

Sign,
Bubba