[macvoiceover] Re: Interacting in mail

  • From: David Poehlman <david.poehlman@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: macvoiceover@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 16 Jun 2010 07:52:29 -0400

the reason messages are marked as read when you move through them is that if
you look at the pane as you travel down the list, the messages are read in othe
rwords, when they become *visible* they have been read.

On Jun 15, 2010, at 9:55 PM, Laura wrote:

I think you could always do that, provided you hadn't interacted with the
message area. I guess maybe it is intentional? But I'm not sure what benefit it
brings.

I wouldn't be so bothered if Safari wasn't still crazy, or iChat worked. Now,
though, it's 3 things that were awesome that are less so. You'd think I'd have
learned my lesson after Safari and not updated straight away.