[macvoiceover] Re: Installing the new cat

  • From: David Poehlman <david.poehlman@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: macvoiceover@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 25 Aug 2009 06:59:56 -0400

it'll be better and it will be cool!

When I *upgraded* from tiger to leopard, it was an improvement. you may have to get updates to some of your apps and utilities, but the os and its embedded apps will be fine. the only things left will be those that are not part of the os.

On Aug 25, 2009, at 6:53 AM, ashley wrote:

will the upgrade make the mac slower? Won't there be the left over bits of leopard around?

ash
Personal website:
www.ashleycox.co.uk
----- Original Message ----- From: "Chantel Cuddemi" <jawsgirl87@xxxxxxxxx >