[macvoiceover] Re: Installing programs

  • From: Keith Reedy <wa9dro@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: macvoiceover@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 13 Jul 2011 14:55:59 -0400

Hi Nicole,

If your application has an installer you can run the installer from the
downloads directory or put the program on the desktop if you like and run the
installer from the desk top and the installer should put the working app in
your applications directory.

HTH.
Keith Reedy
Click the link below to download MP3's of Keith Reedy's music as a gift from
Bibles For The Blind.

http://biblesfortheblind.org/download_music.shtml

God gives His best to those who leave the choice with Him.  J Hudson Taylor.