[macvoiceover] Re: Installing apps after a restore

  • From: Ricardo Walker <rwalker296@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: macvoiceover@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 14 Mar 2012 07:49:38 -0400

Hi,

you don't even need to involve your computer to do this.  If you want, on your
iPhone open the app store and double tap the updates tab in the bottom right of
the screen.  Now, near the top will be a purchased link.  Double tapping on
this will give you options to view and install every app you ever purchased or,
just view the apps you purchased that are not currently found on your device.
Once you've made this choice, you then double tap on the app you want to
install, and hit update.  It won't be read as a button or a link so you must
listen carefully for it.

hth

Ricardo Walker
ricardo@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx