[macvoiceover] Installing another Mac Os on the same computer?

  • From: Robin Kipp <robin.kipp@xxxxxx>
  • To: macvoiceover@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 29 Jul 2009 01:08:47 +0200

Hi list,
I know this isn't really a VO question and I don't know if this is appropriate for this list. If it isn't, I'd still appreciate a pm in case anyone knows an answer to my question. I'm wondering, will it actually be possible to install another Mac Os 10.5 to a partytion created by Boot Camp so you can boot from both of them?
Robin