[macvoiceover] Re: Install question.

  • From: Cheryl Homiak <cah4110@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: Macvoiceover Email list <macvoiceover@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 09 Sep 2015 21:31:14 -0500

I am not going to say I'm sure about this until it actually comes out. But (1)
I believe people on Snow Leopard 10.6.8 could run the beta (somebody correct me
if i'm wrong!) and (2) the requirements are the same for El Capitan as for
Yosemite so it would seem reasonable that one could upgrade from 10.6.8 to El
Capitan. But again, I am not writing this as fact but just as what seems
sensible to me.

--
Cheryl

May the words of my mouth
and the meditation of my heart
be acceptable to You, Lord,
my rock and my Redeemer.
(Psalm 19:14 HCSB)

On Sep 9, 2015, at 9:24 PM, Singing Sparrow <sunshine@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

I have been talking to someone who is like me wanting to do a fresh install i
passed along the info i got from here but they had a question that i could
not answer, so here it goes.

When doing a fresh install of snow leppard will a person have to update to
Yosemity, then to El Capitan when it is released or can a person go from
snow leppard to El Capitan without installing Yosemity first?
Please let me know so i can inform my friend.

with 'subscribe' in the Subject field OR by logging into the Web interface
at //www.freelists.org/list/macvoiceover