[macvoiceover] Re: In Mountain Lion, how do I change system voice and volume??

  • From: John Panarese <jpanarese@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: macvoiceover@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 19 Jan 2013 13:07:17 -0500

    You can look in the Text to Speech tab of Dictation and Speech preferences.
 You can change the system voice there and make adjustments to it.

Take Care

John D. Panarese
Director
Mac for the Blind
Tel, (631) 724-4479
Email, john@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Website, http://www.macfortheblind.com

APPLE CERTIFIED SUPPORT PROFESSIONAL FOR MAC OSX LION