[macvoiceover] Re: Importing Outlook mail into Apple mail.

  • From: "David Truong" <bnfiles@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <macvoiceover@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 8 May 2008 13:33:14 +1000

Hi,

It's a vb6 dialogue if that tells you anything.  It is reasonably accessable
but not sure how a novice computer user would get on with it.  Most of it
talks but to select folders to process you have to left mouse button on each
folder and you are not told if your selection is a happening thing.  You
just have to assume that it is selected.  If you have more than one folder
to process then arrowing over them selects them but if there is only one
folder then you have to left mouse click it as the arrow can't move over the
folder since there is only one if you know what I mean.  For me it is pretty
straight forward and I had no problem with it.