[macvoiceover] Re: If you are new to the mac and Voiceover,,,

  • From: "Frank Loza" <floza58@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <macvoiceover@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 11 Jan 2011 14:39:08 -0500

Thanks Keith,
I really appreciate the info.
Frank

----- Original Message ----- From: "Keith Reedy" <wa9dro@xxxxxxxxx>
To: <macvoiceover@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Tuesday, January 11, 2011 10:19 AM
Subject: [macvoiceover] If you are new to the mac and Voiceover,,,

If you are new to the mac and voiceover, and using SnowLeopard. please take a look at this, I think it will help you.
http://www.icanworkthisthing.com/docs/mac_with_voiceover/Using_Mac_Applications_with_Voiceover_the_Snow_Leopard_Edition.shtml

If you are running Leopard, on the site theres a guide for that too.
Keith Reedy
Please visit this page and click "Like" if you like!
http://m.facebook.com/pages/Keith-Reedy/114181261930792?fbb=rd45a72d7&refid=46