[macvoiceover] Re: Ical Is It Accessible

  • From: Rejean Proulx <rejean@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: macvoiceover@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 11 Jul 2009 18:18:22 -0400

Thanks, should have looked there.

On 11-Jul-09, at 5:09 PM, Keith Reedy wrote:

Yes, its under,
MAC with Voiceover, iCal guide, the app works great.

Keith Reedy

On Jul 11, 2009, at 3:49 PM, David Poehlman wrote:

http://www.icanworkthisthing.com has something on this I think. many folk are using it every day.

On Jul 11, 2009, at 3:46 PM, Rejean Proulx wrote:

I have been playing with ICAL. When I do command N for new event I can type a description but cannot figure out how to control the date and time.

I also have to figure out how to browse the calendar, but I need events first. Is there a tutorial or Podcast that explains how to use ICAL with VoiceOver? It is not intuitive, at least for me it isn't.

Rejean Proulx

Rejean Proulx