[macvoiceover] Re: IWork - query

  • From: Russell Solowoniuk <rsolowoniuk@xxxxxxx>
  • To: macvoiceover@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 9 Aug 2009 18:52:30 -0600

Hi Matt, Hayden, & all,

I just installed iWorks, and noticed the same thing in Pages. I found, though, that if I press the left or right arrow to move the cursor, after that the problem disappears! Sort of strange, hey? <smile>

Russell
On 9-Aug-09, at 5:58 PM, matthew T dyer wrote:

Hi, I have notested the same thing. I am not sure why this is happening but I hope it is fixed soon as I am planing on buying it soon.

Matthew

matthew dyer
ilovecountrymusic483@xxxxxxxxx
Live journal:  mtdyer2009
MSN: ilovecountrymusic483@xxxxxxxxx
Twitter: mdyer1
facebook: mdyer

On Aug 9, 2009, at 3:24 AM, Hayden Smith wrote:

Hi there Folks,
I recently installed IWork 09 - being told that it worked with voiceover - and have a minor query on an anomaly that i have encountered. When in the "body" field of a "blank" template in pages, after typing some text in, when backspacing over the entered text voiceover reads out "new line" for every character. Any suggestions as to why this might be? Are there any settings that I would be best to modify for the optamisation of voiceover?
Cheers,
Hayden
----------
Hayden Smith
Email - tardis.tardis@xxxxxxxxx
Phone--
Australia:
Gold Coast - +617-56-678-016
Melbourne - +613-86-836-894
Sydney - +612-80-617-305
United States:
+1-310-405-6408 (with extension 61756678016)
United Kingdom:
+44-292-000-7380 (with extension 61756678016)