[macvoiceover] Re: IWork and presentations

  • From: Keith Reedy <wa9dro@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: macvoiceover@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 8 Oct 2008 16:33:53 -0400

Tony,

I think Textedit will work for most things. Check spelling, grammer, open Word files, HTML, XML and the list goes on. Textedit is not like wordpad, it is a real wordprocesser, for the most part. I really think Apple should change the name to explain better what it will really do.

Keith Reedy

On Oct 8, 2008, at 4:25 PM, Tony wrote:

Thanks Keith for such a speedy but detailed run down,

Tony