[macvoiceover] Re: IWeb (and other I-apps

  • From: David Poehlman <david.poehlman@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: macvoiceover@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 31 Jul 2009 07:05:56 -0400

I don't see a callendar on the mac. the i stands for ilife and they are creation tools. the others are viewing tools.

On Jul 31, 2009, at 7:02 AM, Donna Goodin wrote:

Hi all,

I hope this isn't a dumb question, but Ashley's post brings to mind a question I've had for a while now.

On the Mac, there are several apps that seem to have an I-counterpart. You have Front Row and I-Movies, you have Calendar and I-Cal, you have Safari and I-web. What is the difference between each app and its i- counterpart?
Thanks,
Donna