[macvoiceover] Re: ITunes with Voiceover

  • From: David Poehlman <david.poehlman@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: macvoiceover@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 17 Aug 2009 07:10:46 -0400

Hi
carlene and all;

You canlearn a lot from the web site at the footer of this message and every message on vo. i can work this thing is a great resource. I don't know if it discusses it or not, but the getting started with voiceover guide found at:
http://www.apple.com/accessibility
and in other places will help you obtain more immediate answers than throwing out your hook and hoping to catch a fish at 2 in the morning and not getting it till 9. I'm kinda impatient ya see so I er um, eh, well, like to have places I can go 24 7 and whenever the earth spins. We love questions, but this might save you some time in waiting for answers. Mind you, there are a lot of answers you won't find anywhere but here but many of the questions likely to be asked by folk using a mac for less than a month will be found in these places.

Enjoy and welcome!
On Aug 16, 2009, at 9:46 PM, carlene knight wrote:

Hi:

It's the novice again. I used ITunes with Windows but am having a bit of a problem with Leopard with Voiceover or the regular Mac commands. I can't figure out how to expand lists such as the radio stations list. I can find the genres but can't seem to expand the list. One tutorial I found stated that you needed to click the triangle, what good that does me. My podcast list seems to work fine, or at least it did earlier. things like that do change though they shouldn't. I've definitely got a lot to learn, and I apologize if I ask too many questions. Thanks.