[macvoiceover] Re: ITunes radio

  • From: David Poehlman <david.poehlman@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: macvoiceover@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 19 Aug 2009 16:45:47 -0400

this to mee seems a symtom of cursor tracking anomalies. if you have all your cursors following each other, this should work.

On Aug 19, 2009, at 4:39 PM, carlene knight wrote:

Hi: I have the same problem. I had to use the mouse left click yesterday. I have an old G4 PowerMac but your computer is obviously much newer, so I don't know what our issue is. My internet. connection seems to be solid, though it's a bit slow at times. Maybe we can help each other figure it out.

Ok, is it VO backslash or VO+shift backslash? I tried VO backslash and nothing happened. I am using a Mac Book pro.

Date: Wed, 19 Aug 2009 11:42:06 -0400

Clear Day BODY {MARGIN-TOP: 25px; FONT-SIZE: 10pt; MARGIN-LEFT: 10px; COLOR: #0033cc; FONT-FAMILY: Arial, Helvetica }

Hi list members. Last evening I tried to access the ITunes radio. I was able to view the different categories such as jazz, blues, etc by scrolling through the list. However, each category said collapsed and would not allow me to play anything. Is there something special I need to do in order to use the ITunes radio? Thanks

Marty