[macvoiceover] Re: ITunes converting to MP3

  • From: Ricardo Walker <rwalker296@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: macvisionaries@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 5 Apr 2012 12:54:29 -0400

Hi,

open iTunes preferences and under general, press the import settings button.
choose mp3 as the file type for conversion, and press  ok.  Press ok again, and
then select the songs you wish to convert.  then go to the advance menu and
select convert to mp3.

hth

Ricardo Walker
ricardo@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx