[macvoiceover] Re: ITunes Radio

  • From: Cara Quinn <Cara-Quinn@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: macvoiceover@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 11 Jul 2008 07:12:50 -0700

YOu can also use VO j to jump immediately from the sources table to the songs table and back, as well…

Smiles,

Cara  :)

On Jul 10, 2008, at 8:15 PM, Holly Anderson wrote:

Hi. tabing to the songs table doesn't wor, you need to use the vo cursor to get there. So from the sources list vo right arrow until you get to the songs table and then interact. Then you can use vo backslash to open the categories.
Holly
On Jul 10, 2008, at 11:12 PM, Chris Gilland Laptop wrote:

Is there not a way right now for us to get at the ITunes Radio? I was able to find it in the source list, but when I get to the song list by tabbing, I tried to interact with it, but it won't let me. Even using th vo cursor to go to the song outline won't work. I can up and down arrow through the list of folder catagories, but I can't double click it as I can't get the mouse pointer down there, and I can't seem to vo shift m either. and since I can't interact with it... I can't even do vo back slash to expand it. right arrow isn't working, and neither is space bar. I tried doing vo shift m, but of corse, that doesn't work since the mouse pointer's not under that list. I can't get it under there though. once the keyboard cursor is there, if I do vo command f5 to route the mouse to the list, it just dings at me. Has apple not gotten this to work yet?

This is a feature that is really gonna annoy me to not be able to use as I am an incredibly huge internet radio listenner.

Chris.

---
View my Online Portfolio at:
http://www.onemodelplace.com/CaraQuinn