[macvoiceover] Re: ITunes

  • From: Ricardo Walker <rwalker296@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: macvoiceover@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 8 Feb 2011 16:30:45 -0500

Yup,

I  know. :). Congratulations on the new iPhone on Verizon.  I was just asking
to find out if your computer was actually seeing the device or, if something
else was going on.  Sorry if my question sounded patronizing.  That was
definitely not my intention.

Ricardo Walker
rwalker296@xxxxxxxxx
Twitter, Skype, and AIM: rwalker296