[macvoiceover] IPhone how to move app icons

  • From: "Marco M" <news@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <macvoiceover@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 4 Jul 2009 20:45:51 -0600

I took this info from another site but thought it might be useful to readers
who use the iphone on here.

marco

-----------

Hi,

I just puzzled out how to move apps around on the various pages.

here is roughly how I did it.

1. fnd the app on the screen by moving your fnger around (not by
flicking)

2. tap and then tap a second time and hold! the hold is important as
you will activate the app otherwise. an unusual sound will be heard. I
am guessing this is passthrough and now you are holding the app and it
is "wiggling" as the manual mentions.

3. slowly drag your finger to the left for previous page and to the
right for next page.
drag your finger all the way to the edge of the screen and off the
edge. This is probably not exactly how it is done, but it gets the job
done.

I moved photos stocks youtube and some others to the second page and
contacts to the first screen where it obviously belongs. I think
reordering of apps can also be done this way. for a while, I had photos
at the bottom of the first page and I had a devil of a time getting it
to budge.

good luck

Joel