[macvoiceover] Re: IPad Incommunicado

  • From: Cheryl Homiak <cahomiak@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: macvoiceover@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 10 Aug 2012 08:05:37 -0500

In sources in iTunes with your iPad connected, make sure you have selected your
iPad. Then make sure the summary tab is selected. Then when you go past all the
tabs and interact with the scroll area, doing bokeys-left-arrow should put you
on the configure universal access button.

However, it seems to me there are other issues here though I don't have a
braille display so I can't be sure. Why won't your braille display connect to
your computers? Why do you need to have your iPad forget the braille display if
you are trying to connect it to the iPad? Why would you end up having to reset
the iPad? It doesn't seem to me that all of this should be necessary but maybe
all of this really does go on all the time with braille displays. Somebody on
list who has a braille display would be better able to deal with all this than
I am, but it seems like you are going to a tremendous amount of work.

--
Cheryl

May the words of my mouth
and the meditation of my heart