[macvoiceover] Re: IPHone Text editing explained.

  • From: Keith Reedy <wa9dro@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: macvoiceover@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 9 Jul 2009 09:37:21 -0400

The good news about battery life is that according to the rumor sites, this will be addressed in the next update.

Keith Reedy

On Jul 9, 2009, at 9:18 AM, Donna Goodin wrote:

Hi Rossy,

You're not alone. Short battery life is my primary criticism of the iphone On my WM phone, my battery would last 4-5 days, with the iphone I have to charge it every day. I don't know much about them, but I believe there are external batteries that can be purchased.
Best,
Donna