[macvoiceover] Re: IPHONE HOW CAN I sink DOCS between iphone and mac

  • From: Rossy <koumanova_rostislava@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: macvoiceover@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 11 Jul 2009 17:25:43 +0200

HI,
NOW THAT Keith  GOT THE IPHONE I WANT TO ASK AN IMPORTANT QUESTION.
I SHOULD ASK THE IPHONE LIST BUT I CAN NOT SUBSCRIBE YET.
ANYWAY, THE BIG question is how can i sink my documents with the iphone??? has anybody tried? i need to put on it some rtf and xls (text and tables). i would be happy even with rtf only... i know that i should goggle for it but maybe somebody can save me this research!

rossy

Il giorno 11/lug/09, alle ore 17:12, patrickneazer ha scritto:

Good morning Keith and all:

Any help I can be do not hesitate to ask. When you get it all working and you are an expert (which means Monday) ... take it over to Davis Kidd and the Cheesecake factory. Nothing like sporting a new Iphone in public while shopping (smile).

All the best and you go. Just remember to sleep (wink).
On Jul 11, 2009, at 10:45 AM, Keith Reedy wrote:

Good morning and thanks for the note.

You and Cheryl and others have been so kind. I will need your help, all of you and I know I will have it.

Thanks.

Keith Reedy

On Jul 11, 2009, at 10:26 AM, patrickneazer wrote:

You go Keith (smile)
On Jul 11, 2009, at 12:55 AM, Keith Reedy wrote:

Just got the phone about 7P this evening. I wish I had some glowing report for you, but, I don't. I am learning slowly, but, I want to do everything at once.

I have put the phone on charge, so, I am going to rest.

This is going to be fun, as soon as it quits being work, grin, smile.

Take good care and I wish you enough.

Love

Me

Take good care and I wish you enough.

Love

Me

Rossy
nulla è più potente di un idea di cui il momento è giunto.